Download more details on Keystone's Graduation Requirements and Policies.

As an adult learner, you bring your own personal and professional experiences to the classroom.

Each college or school creates a set of Program Student Learning Outcomes (PSLOs) to describe the knowledge, skills or attitudes that students will possess upon completion of the program of study.

Adult chat request from-12

If you’re interested in working with adult learners, explore all of our degree offerings and check out the information below to see if this program is right for you.

credits to complete this program, which may be earned from a combination of required and elected courses.

A candidate seeking licensure in the State of Iowa must first be licensed/certified as an educator in the state in which preparation was completed.

For Iowa students enrolled online, this will be Arizona.

Use that experience, along with your passion for teaching others, by earning a degree through a versatile program that can prepare you for a variety of career opportunities.

Our Master of Arts in Education/Adult Education and Training (MAEd/AET) degree program can help you develop the skills and expertise essential to working with adult learners in a corporate training, professional development, community college, non-profit or human services settings.However, required courses may vary based on previous experience, training or transferable credits.In addition to the knowledge and skills related to the University Learning Goals, College of Education graduating students are intended to attain certain program-specific knowledge, skills and abilities.Once you meet all Keystone graduation requirements, which include earning a total of 21 credits, you'll be awarded a Keystone high school diploma.Credits previously earned from another traditional school or homeschool program will transfer to Keystone based on our transfer credit policy.Certification in Alabama State authorization to provide a program related to the preparation of teachers or other P-12 school/system personnel does not indicate eligibility for an Alabama certificate.